Just because I haven’t posted in a long time, doesn’t mean that all has been quiet over here. It’s been a busy month! (I still plan to post some writing retreat reviews.) I’ve been writing up a storm, procrastinating along the way, and benefitting greatly from the experience and wisdom of writing friends. (A shout out to my exceptional writing partner and to the always inspiring GEW).
- Article #1: completed
- Article #2: completed, along with multiple proofreads
- Intro: completed, needs chapter summaries updated
- Chapter 1: completed, but needs minor revisions
- Chapter 2: drafted, sent to writing partner (next step: revise for advisor)
- Chapter 3: approved by primary advisor (next step: minor changes, send to secondary advisor)
- Chapter 4: rough chapter outline done, some reading done
- Conclusion: rough outline done
I hope to have everything (except the conclusion) sent to both advisors in December, so I can schedule a February defense. I have my work cut out for me!